About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Physiotherapist and Research Scholar, ESIC Model Hospital & PG Research Institute- ESICPGIMSR (Under Govt of India),Rajaji Nagar, Bangalore and General Secretary of Bangalore Physiotherapist Network (BPN) 2017-2020

Physiotherapy Jobs Portal

Greetings from Physiotherapy Jobs Portal- www.physiotherapyjobs.co.in-India's first and exclusive registered Job Portal for Physiotherapists.

Physiotherapy Jobs Portal is a registered recruitment service, since 2010
(Service Tax Code & Registration number: DSFPS4451BSD001)

Physiotherapy Jobs Portal delivers valuable Membership benefits that helps Indian Physiotherapists in Job searching and career building.

For queries Call/ WhatsApp @ +91 9916347890/ 9482585828 or mail to: info@physiotherapyjobs.co.in, physiotherapyjobs.einsy@gmail.com

Physiotherapy Jobs Portal Website: www.physiotherapyjobs.co.in

29 Oct 2013

“Because I care…" World Stroke Day 29th October 2013:


The global campaign to fight stroke continues to gain attention from stroke communities around the world. As with the overarching “1 in 6” theme of the campaign in 2012, the 2012 campaign slogan “Because I care…" will be repeated in 2013.
Because I care…..
I want you to know the facts about stroke
I will work to break down the myths surrounding stroke
I want you to learn how to minimize your risk of stroke
I want you to have access to the best possible treatment
I will ensure that you receive quality treatment, care and support

I will be with you every step of the way towards your full recovery

No comments:

Post a Comment